Contraception and Arrowhead Women’s Center
When it comes to birth control today, there are many options available to suit many different lifestyles. While options can be wonderful to have, it also can be difficult to navigate exactly which forms of birth control might be ideal for you.
With our team at Arrowhead Women’s Center, you can rest assured that all of your questions about birth control will be answered, and that care is personalized for you. Some of the forms of birth control that we offer at our Glendale, Arizona office include:
- Essure Birth Control- this form of birth control does not require surgery and is considered permanent. A natural barrier is created with the aid of an insert placed in the fallopian tubes.
- Natural Family Planning- while there have been numerous myths that natural family planning is not an effective way to avoid pregnancy, this method has been scientifically proven to be very effective and safe if followed correctly.
- Tubal Ligation- this surgical procedure clamps the fallopian tubes to prevent eggs from reaching the uterus for fertilization.
Choosing your contraceptive method does not need to be overwhelming. With the knowledge and expertise of our Arrowhead Women’s team, you can find the right type of birth control that works best with you. Contact us today to learn more about making your contraceptive choice.
Learn More about Arrowhead Women’s Center
If you are interested in learning more about birth control methods at Arrowhead Women’s Center, please do not hesitate to contact our team of experts. We will answer all of your questions about birth control and help you to understand which methods might be best for your individual needs.
We know that you have a wide array of contraception options available to you. Our team at Arrowhead Women’s Center is here to help you navigate the process. Learn more by calling us today at 623-414-3500
- Arrowhead Women’s Center. Gynecology Services and Contraception Management. http://www.arrowheadwomenscenter.com/gynecology-services/contraception-management-birth-control/
- WebMD. Birth Control Overview. http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/