Obstetrics at Arrowhead Women’s Center
At Arrowhead Women’s Center, our team of fertility experts understands that some pregnancies may present with more complexities than others. However, with our level of expertise and commitment to excellence, you can rest assured that you are in the best of hands throughout your pregnancy and beyond.
Through this blog, you will learn about some common high-risk pregnancy factors that our Arrowhead Women’s Center physicians can guide you through. We know that the term “high-risk pregnancy” might sound daunting, but this classification only ensures that you and your baby are receiving necessary care. Keep reading to learn more about how we can help you maintain a safe and successful pregnancy through our Arrowhead Women’s Center blog.
What Is a High-Risk Pregnancy?
A “high-risk pregnancy” is defined as a pregnancy in which a woman or her baby may have increased risk of health issues. While we address a wide variety of high-risk pregnancies at Arrowhead Women’s Center, the most common types of high-risk pregnancy include:
- A woman who is younger than 17 years old
- A woman who is older than 35 years old
- Multiple pregnancies
- A woman who has had recurrent miscarriages (more than 3)
- A woman with certain infections including HIV or hepatitis C
- A woman who has presented with issues during pregnancy in the past, such as preterm labor and preeclampsia
- A woman with specific health issues such as cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
When you visit Arrowhead Women’s Center for a consultation, we will discuss your personal pregnancy factors with you and identify if you might have a high-risk pregnancy. We will then consult with you about all of the ways that our team can keep you and your baby safe throughout your pregnancy. Contact us today to learn more about your own personal care throughout pregnancy.
Learn More about Arrowhead Women’s Center
If you would like to learn more about high-risk pregnancy factors and all of the obstetric and gynecology services that we offer at Arrowhead Women’s Center, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will answer all of your questions and schedule you for an appointment with our team of expert physicians.
At Arrowhead Women’s Center, we are dedicated to offer treatments and procedures that are coupled with an unparalleled level of care. Your comfort and well-being are of the utmost importance to us throughout every stage of women’s health. Call us today at 623-414-3500 or schedule a consultation at our North Phoenix clinic through our website at: http://www.arrowheadwomenscenter.com/contact-us/
- Arrowhead Women’s Center. High Risk Pregnancies. http://www.arrowheadwomenscenter.com/obstetrics-services/high-risk-pregnancies/
- WebMD. High Risk Pregnancy. http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/high-risk-pregnancy-overview
Tags: Arrowhead Women’s Center, High-Risk Pregnancy, Obstetrics, Pregnancy